Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random things one sees in York...

Being here in York a second summer in a row, there isn't much I haven't photographed. The history of York is steep, with Viking, Roman, Norman and Anglo-Saxon roots...it is also home to such a lovely history of confections and chocolates such as Kit Kats and Terry's Oranges...who wouldn't fall in love with York???? I may not be the most technically gifted photographer, and I might break the "rules" of good photography quite often, but all I really want when I take pictures is to capture a moment, an emotion, a fleeting memory from another life....I want my audience to go there in their sub-conscious, to wish they were in the photograph, to be transported to another place or time.... Here, friends, is a little taste of my first days here in York....Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment