Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Facebook (1) | Hot Sales: 2010 Jordan Heels Boots Edition...Sexy Kicks!!

Fresh off of Facebook, as forwarded to me by my muse who obviously felt this was "blog-worthy" ( AND YES! IT IS!!!!).....







This is such an interesting concept to me....As a HUGE boot fan, ( and those of you know me, KNOW I am not evennnn lying about my boot fetish!!!!), and, as a student at UC Davis, I have often been at the mercy of miles of campus to cover while painfully hobbling in 4-inch heels.. Fashion before function, I always say....:)

But really, the cozy combination of tennis shoes ( which I NEVER wear because they are not my idea of "fashion") and boots (sexy sexy) is a lil bit tempting.  I will probably never wear them because my fear of ugly tennis shoes is too intense, buuuuut, these urban kicks really do deserve a look at.  Really, can't you just see someone super-hot like Rihanna TOTALLY rocking these out????

What surprised me was, upon research, it seems to me that none other than Christian Louboutain collaborated on these with Nike...

Christian Louboutain.

The Angel of Footwear.

See????


airjordanheels.com

airjordanheels.com

airjordanheels.com

airjordanheels.com

airjordanheels.com

Reallly????

Check this out:
http://www.airjordanheels.com/air-jordan-13-high-heels-c-4.html

and, for one of the FUNNEST websites I have visited in the past few weeks, Christian Louboutain's website:

http://www.christianlouboutin.com/#/intro

I am still, as we speak, trying to dig into the complete factual information of how the idea gave fruit to conception  which gave fruit to exploration which gave fruit to presentation which gave fruit to approval which gave fruit to production.  But, time is racing and this chic's blog will turn into a pumpkin at midnight.  Which, by the way, the pumpkin IS a fruit....

In the meantime, YOUR vote???? Do ya think they're sexy??????

Facebook (1) Hot Sales: 2010 Jordan Heels Boots Edition...Sexy Kicks!!: "2010 Jordan Heels Boots Edition"

No comments:

Post a Comment